All artwork is printed on Fine Art Exhibition paper with archival inkjet pigment and hand cut to size. Only the finest quality professional grade materials are used to ensure the highest quality product that will stand the test of time. All prints are signed by Edwin Datoc
The Konzerthaus Berlin is a concert hall situated on the Gendarmenmarkt square in the central Mitte district of Berlin housing the German orchestra Konzerthausorchester Berlin. Built as a theatre from 1818 to 1821 under the name of the Schauspielhaus Berlin, later also known as the Theater am Gendarmenmarkt and Komödie, its usage changed to a concert hall after the Second World War and its name changed to its present one in 1994.